As an enrolled student with OTEN, you can access a range of support services to help you make the most out of your time as a student.
The careers counsellors at OTEN can help you, whether you’re currently enrolled or planning on enrolling in a course with your career direction, educational and vocational pathways or if you are experiencing difficulties that may affect your studies.
Extra support services can be provided to students:
- of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background
- with a permanent or temporary disability
- who are from multicultural backgrounds
- who are experiencing difficulties with learning and study skills
- for technical support with their studies.