Academic Foundation Skills
Academic Foundation Skills Course
This online course will help you improve your academic skills. You’ll learn how to write essays and reports, how to prepare presentations, how to research and how to develop learning skills needed for higher education. You can choose any five of these units to complete the full course:
- Apply academic research techniques (6 hours)
- Prepare to write for academic purposes (6 hours)
- Plan an academic seminar (6 hours)
- Apply critical thinking skills (6 hours)
- Plan for learning in an academic context (6 hours)
- Plan for e-learning (6 hours)
Experience TAFE Digital
These are samples of learning materials and assessments and may not necessarily be exactly the same as those in the actual course.
Are you ready?
- National Course Code: 10099NAT
- Study area Facebook page